Sr. Business Consultant - Regulatory Reporting - San Francisco, CA
Sr. Business Consultant / Regulatory Reporting (Advantage #347197)
Advantage Technical Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in San Francisco, CA
2 immediate roles available - consultant must sit onsite in San Francisco
- 8+ years experience with a combination of Project Management, Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Process design or improvement experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Coordinate the efforts to provide regular regulatory reporting
- Work with a variety of stakeholders at various levels within the organization to socialize recommendations, escalate issues, and drive decisions needed.
- Manage the activities to gather inputs for various executives and program/project management leads, organize appropriate review and feedback sessions, and obtain executive approval prior to submission. • Maintain a working calendar of reporting activities and ensure appropriate socialization to key stakeholders to ensure ability of all to participate timely in the needed creating, review, and approval activities.
- Create new reports and processes, as identified by senior management, and maintain appropriate process documentation.
- Perform quality reviews to ensure accuracy and consistency in reports.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Implement the interaction processes between program office, lines of business, functional groups, legal counsel, and other stakeholders. Drive execution teams to develop detailed implementation plans to meet committed deliverables and timelines, in alignment with committed milestones and overall program plan requirements.
- Execute project management processes and deliverables, including project tracking, internal reporting, and regulator reporting.
- Implement communications processes to key stakeholders.
Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight. Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations. May manage a small team. 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Business Consultant - Regulatory Reporting
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347197
Posted Date: 11/14/2018