End User Architect - Charlotte, NC
Serve as the subject matter expert for defining and reviewing technical designs and solutions for the End User Services architecture and infrastructure environment. Technical expertise in multiple strategic technologies, including desktop, laptop, mobile, cloud, VDI, operating systems, knowledge worker applications, and Office 365.
• Work with key stakeholders and senior leadership to define the Client computing vision and strategy, through collaboration with technical and business partners across the enterprise.
• Plan, architect, design, and document end-user computing platforms, operating systems, cloud-based solutions, core knowledge worker applications, and peripherals to improve services provided across the Client.
• Provide technical research and bring innovative solutions to the End User Services environment. Anticipate potential problems, situations, risks and work with the appropriate service areas to remediate.
• Build strategic client computing roadmap for the enterprise, communicate and drive the implementation of its short-term and long-term objectives.
• Technical expertise in multiple collaboration technologies including; Exchange, Skype for Business, Crestron and Cisco Telepresence.
• Apply IT security standards and practices as well as adhere to these standards in the development and design of new and existing technologies.
• Familiarity with IT development and delivery methodologies, manage all architecture activities through SDLC process.
• Understand enabling components: security, infrastructure, networking, platforms and technologies.
• Collaborate with other architects, vendors, and technical SMEs within/outside the enterprise.
• Possess broad knowledge of core IT technologies (e.g., network, operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage, software development, Active Directory) as it pertains to client computing and/or collaboration.
• Possess broad knowledge of core IT technologies (e.g., operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage, software development) as it pertains to client computing architecture.
• Experience developing roadmap and blueprints.
• Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible technology solutions.
• Detailed understanding of client computing best practices, architecture principles and methods, technology and standards.
• Mobile Device Management on Android, Apple, Windows Mobile (Apple and Android configuration and profile standards). Architecture and engineering core Mobility solutions for a medium to large enterprise.
• Enterprise Mobility, Mobile Device Management, Internet of Things (IoT), architecture, platforms and operations.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: End User Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347220
Posted Date: 11/14/2018