Master Scheduler - Sunnyvale, CA
Primary Function of Position:
- Support master scheduling team with monitoring and maintaining forecast and inventory levels for a variety of finished goods.
- Support monthly and quarterly build plan and forecast cycle.
- Research variance between sales forecast and material plan forecast against actuals by worldwide regions, product line and platforms.
- Monitor and update material master attributes in SAP which impact MRP calculations.
- Collaborate across multiple business units such as product marketing, finance, sales operation, planner, buyer and manufacturing engineers to obtain the best manufacturing strategy to meet the Company’s quarterly revenue.
- Create and maintain master scheduling KPIs to support continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Forecast Management
- Support monthly forecast meeting by providing reports and data extracts.
- Support and coordinate a seamless product transition from NPI to production Master Scheduling.
- Manage and support End of Life (EOL) process.
- Establish & maintain metrics and dashboards against forecasting and inventory models.
- Provide ATP reports as required.
- Initiate, maintain and coordinate ECO change activity with functional groups.
- Manage applications resolution involving supply and demand conflicts for all plants.
(SAP, Hyperion, BOXI, Agile, Tableau, etc.).
- Ensure MRP accuracy across all plants in SAP.
- Engage IT support for future business enhancements within our applications (identify areas of improvement, functional spec, script testing, project management).=
- Manage and review SOX compliance for MRP load in multiple plants
- Manage material master and bill of material structures in ERP application.
- Support, resolve and troubleshoot ERP application (MRP/MPS) issues.
- Define and maintain KPIs thru the creation of dashboards.
- Data mine and format information across multiple software applications.
- Support and analyze monthly inventory review, including excess and obsolescence analysis, with Finance.
- Coordinate inventory concerns with organization and support monthly inventory review with executive management.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent and 1-5+ years of experience in supply chain and manufacturing, preferably with a medical device company.
- Experience with ERP systems, Business Intelligence applications and MS Office products, preferably SAP ERP/BI, Hyperion, Agile and Tableau. Strong skill set in Excel is a must.
- Understanding global forecasts in a medium/high volume, high mix manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Understanding Regulatory requirements within the medical device manufacturing industry.
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and priorities concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a high volume ECO environment.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Master Scheduler
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347261
Posted Date: 11/19/2018