Sr. Business Partner, Training/Corporate Trainer - Fountain Valley, CA
- This is an Organization training and development Specialist with Corporate experience not technical training.
- Must want to come in and own this desk there is no Admin support and they will need to develop a training program for every level of employee From Executive Level and throughout the Organization.
- Skilled trainer who communicates well, knows how learners "learn", and has a high level of energy and enthusiasm about the content being taught
- Must determine what the training will be for that year, Develop the training, create any presentations or materials that go with the training and implement the training
- All employees are required to complete 12 hours a year, their role will also have to keep track and drive the employees to complete the training.
- Also must develop team building out Leadership and mentoring training programs and administer those.
- This will be someone who wants to be creative and really own this whole training process.
- This is a stand-alone department.
- Will have to create a library of training videos and documents.
- Must be able to partner with HR and communicate well with HR
- 5 plus years
- LMS – Halogen – must be help desk for Halogen, if they have implemented Halogen that would be the best experience. Will half to set up users re set passwords and feeds into Halogen – SME
- Will also need to improve and manipulate Halogen
- Excellent Office skills, EXCEL, Word PowerPoint, Go to Meeting and remote training
- Self-starter/Flexible/must be able to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and will need to communicate with Corporate office (Korea) what training will be and how it will be rolled out.
- Should have an understanding of HR. and polices
- Must be an influencer and understand
- Training Certifications (CTC)
- Administer all phases of training from conceptualization through completion, including planning, developing, contracting vendors, and delivering training to ensure quality and business objectives are attained
- Exercise considerable initiative and independent judgement when identifying training needs with vendors; evaluating available training resources, including consultants, speakers, and training materials; and recommending a training
- Development plan for the company. Extensive coordination with all levels of managerial personnel is required in prioritizing training needs; developing a training plan, delivering programs, and evaluating effectiveness of training (30%)
- Collaborate with staff and/or management to develop and implement current, annual, and long-term training objectives
- Administer the preparation of training programs, develop, and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials, develop testing and evaluation procedures (15%)
- Maintain training certification
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND KEY DECISIONS
- Thinking critically to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Requires independent decision making and judgment.
- Must be able to think outside the box, explore alternative methods, and must stay abreast of trends and improvements.
- Requires analysis to get to root cause and still meet deadlines and timing.
- Degree/Diploma Obtained Program of Study Required/Preferred
- Bachelors Human Resources Preferred
- Years of Experience Job Category Required/Preferred
- 4-6 years Training Required
Additional Experience Requirements
- Experience in HR Required.
- Experience working with multiple location employer.
- Strong communication & facilitation skills.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations Required/Preferred
- SHRM-CP Preferred
- Training Preferred
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Business Partner, Training/Corporate Trainer
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 347277
Posted Date: 11/19/2018