Commissions Analyst - Andover, MA
Position DescriptionReporting to the Director of Sales Operations, this position is responsible for all functions relating to commissions preparation validation and disbursement of US commissions and bonuses. Daily use of a Sales Performance and Incentive Compensation Management System will be required to process commissions and generate commissions statements and payments in accordance with all US sales compensation guidelines. Additional responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of SAP field sales master data the execution of account tagging and territory assignment optimization quota setting and maintenance and compensation plan implementation.
LOCATION: Andover, MA 01810
PAY RATE: $32.75/hr
- Advanced Excel skills, Detail oriented, Ability to work with large data sets, Manage expectations and prioritize workload
- Customer master clean-up project (including segmenting and unsegmenting accounts as requested).
- Pull and manipulate data as instructed for quota setting process (Sales Analytics)
- Build macro or automate data processing (Sales Analytics)
- Aligning/changing rep IDs to new Territory ID (working in conjunction with assigned analyst to identify where this can occur prior to year-end).
- Process Rep and Territory changes in Commissions System (January realignments, plan changes)
- Territory Alignment Tasks; Align Territories to New Customer Accounts (adding SM, ENT, Rotation territories and partner functions) for all new account emails coming to endo box. Rep Onboarding - adding new hires/Rep IDs/Territory IDs to Onboarding/Change tracker file.c. Rep Off-boarding - Changing to Open Formerly in system. General data changes, territory realignments, etc, Mass Upload Account Tagging (as assigned by analyst)
- Assist with 2019 Comp Plan Documentation
- Must be super organized and is not afraid to answer questions
Education requires BS in Business Finance or equivalent experience
Expert use in Microsoft applications particularly Excel, Word, and Access and Power Point. Visio, Varicent and Callidus experience highly desired.
Experience in finance and commissions processing, quota setting and compensation plan development.
Experience with commissions/period close process compensation plan development, quota setting process territory maintenance process and sales reporting tools preferred.
Competencies SAP experience. Business Objects experience.
Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to lead by example and action. Excellent organizational planning and time management skills; self-directed with proven ability to multitask.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Commissions Analyst
Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347385
Posted Date: 11/16/2018