Senior Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Coordinate and facilitate work across cross-functional teams (Product, Technology, Operations and other key business partners), for the purpose of eliciting detailed business requirements. Research and analyze internal and external product, industry and regulatory trends to further refine requirements. Document requirements using standardized templates including business rules, business process flows and use cases. Conduct walk-throughs and reviews of deliverables and facilitate approvals according to PMO governance. Partner with technology teams through requirements gathering, execution of Proof of Concepts, design, and with testing teams through QA and UAT to ensure end product meets requirements.
- Minimum 7 years business analysis experience specifically in the field of business requirements development for customer facing products and services
- Experience developing business requirements in support of Treasury Management products and services (i.e. Liquidity Management, Accounting, Payments, FX, Risk)
- Knowledge of full SDLC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Proficiency with MS Office software products including MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint.
- Experience navigating heavily matrixed organization, including multiple business lines.
- Hands on experience with business requirements development
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience with International payments products
- Experience with enterprise level global core platform transformation programs
- Business Process Analysis and Modeling background/experience
- Experience with third party vendors/solutions providers to develop complex product solutions through vendor solutions POCs, Demos, gap analysis
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347407
Posted Date: 11/16/2018