Systems Engineering - Allen Park, MI
ITI/RRS Next Gen Cloud Release Engineer to support our Next Gen Data Center Release Engineering effort in Standard Compute - This is exciting team to join, We are engineering on Prem cloud for infrastructure services to enable DevOps culture in ITO. We are using DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Concourse, CHEF, vRA vRO to build on Prem cloud. We are also using Agile Kanban boards to track our projects. This team integrates with 14 other Product Owners who are engineering in Standard Compute. Release/DevOps engineer"s daily duties includes review PR, Merge PR, engineer and support release pipeline(CI/CD), assist product owners to build and support their release pipeline. Define Release Patterns in Next Gen ITO.
- Candidate should have a strong development or infrastructure as code background.
- Configuration Management Suites like Chef, Puppet or Ansible, Git or other Source Control SVN, CVS, Accurev, etc. and GitHub Programming
- Work with multiple emerging programming languages Groovy, Ruby, Python, Perl etc, Scripting Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Develop, document, test, and use REST APIs
- Experience with DevOps tools like CI CD Jenkins, Concourse etc
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple concurrent work streams globally to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation development and general consulting Understand IT landscape, critical cross-program dependencies, Test Driven Development, release and deployment activities, environment and data management concepts
- Ability to apply critical thinking, research and present alternatives, Excellent organization skills and attention to details
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to operate independently.
- Strong desire to learn and make a difference
- Must be comfortable working in PDO environments, Experience in working with agile teams, rapid and successful delivery is a plus
- Some hands-on experience in deployment and operations, experienced with Production environment with customer-facing SLAs .
- How to determine root cause and what is the safest way to return the environment to functionality.
- Experience with architectural skills such that they can identify architectural gaps in an integration and advise what new architecture would make integration easier more stable.
- 5 plus years of experience of coding Security work stream experience plus DevSecOps mindset is needed
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
Allen Park, MI
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineering
Location: Allen Park, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347426
Posted Date: 11/27/2018