Business Analyst - Phoenix, AZ
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Phoenix, AZ.
- Min 1+ years experience in Business Systems Analysis
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and Technology and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience modeling business and technology processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Develop an enterprise architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business and technology lines, organizational change motivations and drivers and ongoing initiatives and scenarios around transformation.
- Bring industry standard knowledge of frameworks around Business, Technology and Enterprise Architecture around Services, Capabilities, Operational processes and Governance.
- Apply a structured framework and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise through an integrated reference architecture.
- Capture the relationships among roles and responsibilities amongst the LoB technology units and use that to develop an Integrated approach, roadmap, plan and Operating Model.
- Drive transformation using the integrated approach and roadmap.
May act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by assisting in the planning or analysis of basic business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance and support in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and make necessary changes to the database(s). Gathers data used by business group. Maintains forms and performs quality checks of the automated systems. Assists in developing guidelines for use of database(s). Updates the database(s) and supports the testing team.: 1+ years of experience in business systems analysis.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347488
Posted Date: 11/20/2018