Senior Data Analyst - San Francisco, CA
We have a great 24 month contract opportunity with Wells Fargo in San Francisco. Please look at the job description below and if interested apply and a recruiter will be with you shortly.
We are currently looking for a senior Data analyst to join our asset and Liability Technology team providing service to Wells Fargo Corporate Treasury. Senior Data Analyst is responsible to work end-to-end technology process understanding business requirement, data analysis using SQL Tools, documentation and design to maintain business processes using user interfaces, integration, reporting and Analytics tools. Their duties include service delivery, ongoing operational support of the data management.
• Conduct and manage strategic analyses of data environments, information management processes, applications and data disciplines to develop structured business solution.
• In-depth knowledge of data analysis using SQL based tools (SQL Server or Oracle).
• Working with business to develop functional design document covering business requirement.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of interface control documents.
• Develop and maintain documentation to address technology process covering business process, data security and data movement.
• Participates in unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
• Facilitate data mapping, and business rules definition sessions including use of interview, document analysis, workshops, etc.
• Maintains system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
• Responsible for user training and maintains communications with business team to resolve business issues.
• Assist with the development and enforcement of integration standards using knowledge of the current data environment, regulatory issues and industry trends to identify and implement leading industry data practices.
• Provides reference documentation by writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and 6 years of related work experience
• 7+ years of MS SQL Server experience, including experience with large-scale relational databases.
• Must have worked with at least one large application/data warehouse.
• Understanding of database maintenance processes (pertaining to Statistics, Indexes, Performance Analysis)
• Demonstrated understanding and execution through the phases of the development life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, implementation, conversion and testing
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
• Experience in developing interface control documents, leveraging industry standard approaches and methodologies. Must have gone through several full life cycle implementations.
• Experience handling multiple changing priorities and meeting deadlines in a professional manner.
• Data Analysis Skill using SQL under Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle Database.
General CommentsOther related technical competencies that would be a plus: • Ability to conduct discovery, perform root cause analysis, and make recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues • Experience with large scale data remediation projects, from issue identification, through to resolution as it relates to specific regulatory, risk, or operational issues • Experience with key data analytics applications available in market
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347540
Posted Date: 11/20/2018