HPC Support Engineer - North Brunswick, NJ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an HPC Support Engineer to work onsite in North Brunswick, NJ. This is initially a 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
- This individual will work with development and technical support teams on application and/ or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post go-live support.
- They will be part of the 24X7 escalation support process for all Platform Management environments.
- Design, develop and maintain IMDG platform based on Oracle Coherence.
- Design and develop underlying architecture to incorporate grid framework required for application and data capabilities.
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of the Oracle Coherence in-memory data grid
- Work with Infrastructure teams to translate architecture blueprints into detailed infrastructure definitions/templates that can be used to build out the infrastructure stack using firm standard automation tools.
- Work with Architecture team to create architecture/infrastructure diagrams covering Load Balancers, proxies, reverse proxies, application servers, databases, caches, queues, connectivity to trading systems (FIX protocol etc).
The ideal candidate should have the following competencies:
- Strong working expertise in Unix scripting ( Shell, Perl, Python, Jython )
- Strong experience in Middleware design and analysis with Java/J2EE technology support
- Caching technology: Coherence (used here so preferred over the others), or Hazelcast (open source product similar to Coherence), or Gemfire
- Java/J2EE programming support (to help the Developers who code in Java)
- LINUX (must know Linux day to day operations since they use a Linux based platform
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 347572
North Brunswick, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HPC Support Engineer
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347572
Posted Date: 11/20/2018