SAP Functional Analyst - Lead Consultant - Schaumburg, IL
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an SAP LE Lead Consultant to work on a team at our client site in Schaumburg, IL. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Looking for SAP LE Lead consultant
8 to 10 years of experience in relevant functional area, minimum 3 full end to end implementations.
• Experience with configuration in SAP Logistics Execution.
• Experience with interfaces to external TMS in 3PL and 3PM environment. In-depth knowledge of relevant IDocs and EDI transactions.
• Recent proven hands on LE integration involving Sales Order, MRP, Purchase and Production Process.
• Expertise in Supply Chain integration, Delivery creation, Management of Delivery Due List, LE Handling Units, LE Shipment.
• Solid understanding of end-to-end Order Fulfillment processes, with Batch Management and SLED experience in a 3PL environment.
Assists with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program. Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications. Tests ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs. 4-6 years of experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SAP Functional Analyst - Lead Consultant
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347598
Posted Date: 11/19/2018