Level II Technical Server Support - Alpharetta, GA
Are you ready to jump start your career in 2019? A global leader in technology is looking to aggressively staff numerous Level II Technical Support Engineers.
You must have a passion working with customers/end clients on resolving issues related to any of the following: Servers, Storage, Networking or Converged Infrastructure.
Training will be provided but must have a strong core Server technology background with Proliant or C7000 servers.
- Provide remote support for clients hardware and software Server products for Americas based customers, via phone or electronic tools (email or virtual rooms).
- Support delivered for external users as well as a variety of clients personnel including account support managers, field engineers, and Level 3 engineers.
- Respond to post-sales customer support issues
- Deliver the high level of response to clients customers
- Collect and analysis of pertinent information from the customer environment
- Documentation of problem, action plan and solution in our support database
- Technical troubleshooting of clients Server solution
- Manage customer issues including elevation and potential escalation when appropriate.
- Recognize opportunities for sales lead and coordinate sales engagement for customer
- Participation in occasional on-call rotation and after hours support
- At least two years of experience working with Proliant, C7000 (Server Enclosures), Blade Servers (BL460s and DL Product Lines)
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills.
MUST be eligible to convert to full time employment with the client.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Hardware
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Level II Technical Server Support
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 347645
Posted Date: 11/19/2018