Technical Customer Support Specialist - Alpharetta, GA
Are you ready to jump start your career in 2019? A global leader in technology is looking to aggressively staff numerous Technical Customer Support Specialists.
Start a new career on January 7th!
In this position you will be working in a fast paced environment, working with customers on coordinating the resolution of an Server, Storage or Networking related issue.
- Responsible for taking ownership of a technical related issue and then working with the end user customer and the Technical Field Engineer on resolving the issue.
- You will NOT be responsible for resolving the issue but be focused on scheduling, follow up and functioning as a Point of Contact for the open trouble ticket.
- You will be work on scheduling an onsite install and/or troubleshooting and will be responsible for providing follow up with the customer.
- The position does not require technical skills but someone with excellent customer service background and good attention to detail.
The Support Center is a 24X7X365 environment. Several shifts are available.
1st Shift: (shifts will have stagger start times from 7AM, 8AM, 9AM)
2nd Shift: (shifts will have stagger start times from 2PM, 3PM, 4PM)
- Sunday-Wednesday (10 hours each night)
- Wednesday-Saturday (10 hours each night)
- Previous Customer Support experience with a proven ability for follow-up and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a Technical environment preferred.
Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug teest
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Hardware
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Customer Support Specialist
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 347665
Posted Date: 12/6/2018