Executive Assistant - Cambridge, MA
Position DescriptionThe Executive Assistant will manage extremely active calendars for Chief Human Resources officer including scheduling internal and external meetings (proactively address conflicts), and collaborating with HR on candidate interviews. Will coordinate travel plans including but not limited to conferences, speaking engagements and seminars. Act as a key contact both internally and externally, including high-level individuals, customers, vendors, visitors, and dignitaries.
LOCATION: Cambridge, MA 02142
HOURS: Office Hours
PAY RATE: $40/hr- $45/hr
STATUS: Temp to Perm
- Will manage and prioritize internal and external communications including: emails, arrangement of conference calls and WebEx meetings, prepare agendas and other communication materials for internal and external use.
- Arrange and provide support for meetings including investor, team trainings and department; involves planning and execution, agenda preparation, placing catering orders.
- Appropriately manage information of a highly confidential and critical nature. Provide day-to-day administrative support to HR team members following assigned work priorities and under established processes and operating practices.
- Provide additional support as needed for greater-department including travel coordination, scheduling ad-hoc meetings, coordinating guests,
- Act as integral member of EA team: participate in team meetings, initiatives and coverage.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Skills REQUIRED:Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Knowledge of MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word required.
College degree with a minimum of 5 years related experience required
Ability to organize work, establish priorities, set and meet individual and team goals.
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
Detail-oriented; strong organizational skills; proven team player.
Can exercise good judgment and is solution-oriented across a variety of situations in a growing, fast-paced organization.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347694
Posted Date: 11/21/2018