Personal Loan Specialist - Santa Fe, NM
The role of the Personal Loan Specialist is to create an exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions.
This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals.
Responsibilities include reviewing customer needs and services as well as handling various aspects of past due account adjustments. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
LOCATION: Santa Fe, NM 87507
HOURS: Mondays 9:00am-5:00pm
PAY RATE: $16/hr
• 35% Customer Experience: Greeting, assisting and soliciting individuals entering the office
and calling by phone; receiving and processing credit and employment verification, and
recording information obtained; processing payments, distributions, and insurance products at
the direction of a licensed agent; handling account activities related to collection accounts,
including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
• 30% Branch Support: Preparing reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and
recording and filing documentation; operates cash drawer, processes bank deposits, maintains
records and balances.
• 30% Business Development: Actively markets and sells all branch products and services to
individuals and merchants. Merchant and bank visits required.
• 5% Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Note: Regular attendance resulting in meeting and/or exceeding performance standards required
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
• Customer Commitment, Core Values & Ethical Conduct
• Communication Skills excellence, both written and verbal
• Sales Motivation and Problem Solving
• Time Management/Productivity
• 1+ year sales and/or customer service experience required
• High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors degree a plus
• Valid drivers license
Santa Fe, NM
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Personal Loan Specialist
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347698
Posted Date: 11/20/2018