Systems Engineering - Dearborn, MI
- ITI/RRS To develop develop Unix tools/programs by using Github, Chef Habitat with Unix shell scripts to manage user accounts, sudo access, file system management, application installation and so on.
- Candidate will work in a team with 10+ senior Unix admins to support large number of Linux and AIX servers with 24x7 oncall rotation.
- Day-to-day operations will include troubleshooting, shadow session, script development, application package development and process documentation. Candidate might be asked to work on request/ incident/problem tickets in order to resolve application or hardware related issues.
- 5-10 years + experience in IT software development with Unix Shell scripts/tools Or Unix system administration experience with strong scripting/programming skills
- Candidate must be proficient in system administration on one or more of the following Unix platforms: Linux (Red Hat/SuSE), AIX or Solaris
- Candidate must be able to use ticketing workflow tools like BMC Service Desk/Request Center
- Experience with Jenkins, Github, Chef Cookbook development or Puppet Labs tools
- Experience with Chef Habitat, DevOps, Cloud computing, Vmware ESX, vRA/vRO
- Experience with Technical Documentation
- Knowledge of Docker, Containers, AWS, Microsoft Azure, PCF, Kubernetes
- Must have organization skills.
- Able to work with multiple teams in a global environment.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work on multiple initiatives.
- Must be able to develop processes and strategies for new technology with minimal supervision
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineering
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347735
Posted Date: 11/27/2018