Sr. .NET Administrator / Windows Environment - Concord, CA
Sr. .Net Administrator – Windows Environment
Advantage Technical Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Concord, CA.
- 9 years .Net System Administration experience.
- 9 years hands-on systems administration or engineering in a 24x7 Windows environment
- Utilizing TFS or other tools for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Working with software developers, network engineers, and DBAs to deliver platforms to support their activity
- Documenting work in ticketing systems o Experimenting with systems analysis and monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting break-fix issues as they arise
- Professional experience with TFS RM
- Familiarity with networking and load balancing concepts
- Familiarity with PowerShell and ability to write, implement, and troubleshoot Windows scripts
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. .NET Administrator / Windows Environment
Location: Concord, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347799
Posted Date: 11/20/2018