.NET Developer - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening a .NET Developer. This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing; accepted candidate will be our W2 employee. Check out the qualifications below. If you can work on our W2 and meet these, please apply online.
Title: .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing; accepted candidate will be our W2 employee.
Description: This role will be part of an agile application development team within the Customer Due Diligence Group. The team supports the full Software Development Lifecycle for 5 internally developed, full-stack applications that provide custom technology solutions for the Corporate Due Diligence Investigations (CDDI), Enhanced Due Diligence Center (EDDC) and Process and Integration Team (PIT). This role will be responsible for full-stack development which can include developing enhancements or resolving bugs in existing applications, developing new applications to support the sunset of older applications and working with ancillary technologies to support application integration and data integrity. The development team is global which requires use of online collaboration tools to efficiently and effectively engage with peers.
The main technologies we use are:
- .Net (including Razor, MVC and back-end component development)
- MS SQL server (including SSIS and SSRS) and the Azure platform.
This position must sit on-site in Charlotte, NC.
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 7+ years of ASP.Net experience
• 7+ years of C#.NET experience
• 7+ years of SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS and custom ETL)
• 5+ years of MS AJAX experience
• 3+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
• 3 + years of experience using front end frameworks such as Bootstrap
• Exceptional verbal communication skills (enabling facilitation of design discussions and requirements elicitation with the business lines)
• Exceptional written communication skills (ability to write technical design documents, implementation plans and change documentation that is accurate, concise and can be used by others to execute their functions)
• Must be self-directed and self-motivated to see and find efficient and cost effective opportunities for change.
• The ideal candidate for this role will be flexible and thrive in challenging situations. Ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work in a positive, professional manner.
• Experience operating in a geographically dispersed team
• 4 year Bachelors’ degree with a Technology focus
• Knowledge and understanding of MS Azure cloud computing technology
• Agile experience
• Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
• 7+ years’ experience designing and developing application architectures that promote reusability across multiple sites
• Azure website development experience
• Agile scrum development experience
• .NET Core experience
• 1+ years’ experience with Responsive UI development from
Adv. Ref. #: 347803
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347803
Posted Date: 11/20/2018