SQL Server DBA - Anoka, MN
Our client, a leading insurance provider, has an Immediate need for a Senior SQL Server DBA to work onsite in Anoka, MN.
This company has a amazing, inclusive culture and is looking for dedicated DBA to join this growing team.
Work location: Anoka, MN.
Excellent pay offered!
Contract Duration: 6 months initially, very long term potential.
This position is for a DBA to create, modify and support dual-platform ETL custom code processes to support daily data extracts and transmissions. Responsibilities include working with other team members to determine requirements, providing work estimates, creation, modification and testing of packages for ETL, ETL monitoring and problem solving, database object creation and modification, application testing and debugging, writing and tuning SQL, analyzing and tuning application database objects, producing documentation, and knowledge sharing with team members.
The ideal candidate would have a background in the following:
- 5+ years Database Administration skills including database backup and recovery, database maintenance, data import and export, creation and modification of database objects;
- 8+ years experience combined application/database development;
- 3+ years experience with database design/data modeling;
- 3+ years experience with data transformations (ETL);
- 3+ years experience with MS SQL Server query tuning;
- 3+ years experience with MS SQL Server stored procedures;
- 1+ years experience with MS SQL Server Open Query;
- Experience with MS SQL 2014 Integration Services and MS SQL 2014 Reporting Services;
- Experience with i5/OS (AS400) DB2 data access;
- Able to work effectively in a team environment; detail oriented; strong organization skills; strong written and oral communication skills; self-motivated; good analytical and problem solving skills; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers; strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Access.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 347819
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SQL Server DBA
Location: Anoka, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347819
Posted Date: 11/20/2018