Process Controls - Charlotte, NC
This position is a Control Assessment Contractor supporting our client’s operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Control Self-Inspection Program for our client’s Operations, including detailed documentation of processes, controls and risks, and evaluating the sufficiency of such controls. The individual will collaborate with the business units to create this documentation and identify control gaps.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Detailed documentation of processes and controls in Visio and Excel
• Making recommendations for enhancements to existing or new controls to further mitigate risk
• Issuing report outs with analyses of the current control environment
• Partnering with business leaders to rate the control environment
• Summarizing key operational risk data elements for the Operations team
Ideal candidate would have:
• The candidate should possess 7+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry, including 5+ years in Securities Operations and/or in a Risk organization (Audit, Compliance, Operational Risk).
• This experience should include the identification and assessment of controls.
• Candidates must have a four year college degree in Business, Finance or Economics and be proficient in Visio.
• Candidate should be proficient in the controls required to effectively mitigate risk in Securities Operations.
• Candidate should be able to work effectively in a demanding, fast-paced, dynamic environment, handling multiple tasks and projects concurrently, while maintaining the highest standard of excellence.
• Proven ability in the assessment of controls
• Ability to interact with management at all levels
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint skills
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Process Controls
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347865
Posted Date: 11/26/2018