Billing Analyst - Broomfield, CO
We are currently seeking a Billing Analyst a 12-month to PERMANENT opportunity with our client in Broomfield, CO. The qualified candidate will provide billing support to management in the form of answering customer billing questions, reviewing billing variances, manual entry into the billing system, and assist with various billing projects.
- Responding to and resolving customer disputes submitted by several means including phone, email or the customer portal while working in a ticketing system.
- Contact various departments in order to obtain background information to resolve customer questions or disputes.
- Need ability to analytically problem solve using a variety of systems and information resources
- Need to ability to calculate credits using job aids provided.
- A professional customer focused approach is a must.
- Must have 2-4 years of Customer Service experience
- 6-months to a year of call center experience.
- Become proficient in multiple order entry, service establishment, and billing systems.
- Flexible work schedule - must be willing to work over time, adjust schedule at the last minute especially during the beginning/end of the month.
Ideally, candidates with six months experience working with a billing systems application and/or data entry or tracking, and/or Customer Service experience. He/she must be extremely detail oriented, a fast learner and willing to work in a fast paced environment. Time management and analytical skills are a must. Knowledge and understanding of Level 3's technology and products is considered a plus but not required.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Billing Analyst
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 347968
Posted Date: 11/26/2018