Powertrain Software Engineer - Auburn Hills, MI
- The Powertrain Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for participating in a team of engineers responsible for the development of software for engine and transmission control modules.
- The Powertrain Embedded Software Engineer will perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for powertrain control features.
- Perform reviews and/or inspections for requirements, design documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/assembly code, and test plans.
- Create TargetLink Models. Interact with other department/vendors on eliciting requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Applied Physics, or other related Engineering degree.
- Minimum 2 years embedded C/C++ software experience (hand-coding), however, an advanced degree and/or academic research in a related field may count towards experience requirement
- Adherence to a defined software development process
- Powertrain software experience.
- TargetLink experience.
- Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow experience.
- Experience with Motorola/Freescale 32-bit processors.
- Experience adapting application software into vendor/OEM Software Experience with AutoSAR and/or dSpace's System Desk.
- Experience with Hard Real-time embedded applications.
- Familiarity with OBD II.
- Familiarity with microprocessor-based controls and development tools (emulators, debuggers, etc.)
Driving and Travel Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car.
- A valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Powertrain Software Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348028
Posted Date: 11/28/2018