SharePoint Analyst - Clive, IA
Candidate will be part of team is responsible for governance activities with the network infrastructure group. Included in the scope of our work is the governance of all products associated with the infrastructure area of the Enterprise. This team is responsible to govern all phases of a products lifecycle, configuration management, vulnerability and patching management, and asset management within the Enterprise. In support of that effort, the Connectivity team has developed a number of processes that are manual in nature that we are looking to convert to automated processes to better handle the volume of assets we are charged to govern.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of SharePoint analysis and design experience, Excel 2010 (for data analysis), Visio 2010 (for process flows), Word 2010 (for design doc creation), Snag It (or equivalent) for screen capture and UI manipulation, and Live Meeting for hosting working sessions.
As part of this effort, we are also investigating what we can automate to reduce our dependency on manual reporting methods. The candidates will participate with that process definition and help define how we move to automation once they become familiar with our existing workflow. Candidates will be responsible for engaging with our internal Connectivity governance team to solicit requirements, develop approaches (through a combination of documentation and prototyping) of solutions, documenting those solutions (for support and sustainment) and implementation. We also have a number of items that our team has previously developed in SharePoint that we need to transition to other enterprise teams that require reverse engineering and documentation of current functionality. The goal there to help us centralize common development into dedicated teams in the Enterprise for long term support.
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Microsoft SharePoint for content retention.
- Deep understanding of engineering solutions in SharePoint where tasks are automating, data collection can be supported, notifications and, lists are utilized.
- Strong data analysis skills (SQL) due to the need to develop queries.
- Good project management skills (delivery focused, and strong follow-up).
- Strong communication and relationship management skills to support re-engineering discussions.
- SharePoint Admin skills are preferred.
- Remedy Asset management experience (for asset usage patterns within installed base).
- Process engineering and creating process flows (MS Visio or equivalent tool).
- Candidates must have very clear communication skills as they will be interacting with our senior level technical partners during research and design sessions.
- Candidates must be very self-motivated and driven.
– Advantage Reference # 348281
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SharePoint Analyst
Location: Clive, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348281
Posted Date: 11/28/2018