Accountant III - Andover, MA
Position DescriptionThe Accountant III will assist in the preparation of monthly management statements including Balance Sheet and P&L. Maintain General Ledger and analyze/maintain a consistently updated set of account reconciliations. Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and year-end reporting package. Support SOX 404 internal controls documentation & testing as well as support initiatives to improve internal financial controls. Work closely with internal and external auditors. Maintain robust internal controls over the financial accounting and reporting process as well as ensure compliance with Group financial policies and accounting standards under US GAAP and IFRS Essential.
LOCATION: Andover, MA 01810
PAY RATE: To $40/hr
STATUS: 1 year contract with possibility of conversion to perm
1. Maintain monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
2. Prepare and review work papers to ensure accurate financial reporting
3. Perform specific account analysis as assigned
4. Review and analyze period expenses and review monthly accruals
5. Work closely with SOX 404 group to improve internal control procedures
6. Identify areas where procedures and efficiency can be improved Scope of Position Responsibilities For Internal and External Relationships Internal Regular contact with finance managers and staff External External auditors Internal Review US Tax Department GHO Finance Memphis Legal
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
1. In-depth understanding of GAAP accounting principles and application in a complex business environment.
2. MUST have Advanced Excel, MUST have SAP, Must have SOP and SOX experience
3. Experience with ERP systems with SAP and Hyperion preferred.
4. In depth understanding of financial reporting and application of GAAP.
4. MUST have 4 year degree - Accounting
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accountant III
Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348309
Posted Date: 11/28/2018