Full Stack Developer - Dallas, TX
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Full Stack Developer in Dallas, TX. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
• Design overall architecture of the web application
• Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
• Development experience for both mobile and desktop. (Responsive design)
• Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
• 6 to 8 years of experience.
• Should have Node JS, HTML, CSS & Java Script experience for last 4+ years
• Should be strong in Core Java - (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL.
• Must be able to technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team.
• Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined.
• Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
• 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
• Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
• Prior experience working on Agile teams is a must
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348353
Posted Date: 11/28/2018