Informatica Consultant - Charlotte, NC
This is a Production Support role on Informatica MDM platform. You will support the MDM solution used to analyzing & cleansing various (Reference, Customer and Product) source systems data and building master data for the enterprise.
Hands on experience in Informatica MDM HUB & IDD Design, Estimate, Build, and Install. Experience on web services request using WSDL.
Required Technical Skills:
Operating Systems: RHEL Linux, UNIX(HP-UX, Sun OS, AIX)
Programming Languages : C#, C++, C, JAVA(Java required)
Data Base : Oracle (PL/SQL), MSSQL, MAPR Hadoop
ETL/DQ Tool : Informatica Power Center, IDQ MDM Tool : Informatica MDM 10x, IDD, WSDL
Scripting & Middleware : ksh, bash, Weblogic, JBOSS, TOMCAT
Business analysis with experience in Informatica MDM and with governance considerations
Architect/Admin/Support Informatica MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
Lead Informatica MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams
Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and Informatica MDM technology platform
Advise projects on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
Influence technology direction at the divisional or enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
Conduct "Whiteboard" sessions with clients through the conceptualization, design and implementation of Informatica MDM, new systems, middleware.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years operational/technical experience
- Related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance
- 5 years of experience working with data and databases, including data profiling and analysis.
- 4 years experience with Informatica MDM tool required
- Knowledge of Data Quality tool (Informatica IDQ)
- Knowledge of ETL Tool (Informatica Power Center)
- Understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data architecture and Master Data Management
- Excellent data integration skills, understanding solutioning Informatica ETL and Data Quality components of Informatica MDM solutions
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Informatica Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348363
Posted Date: 11/28/2018