Production Support Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Production Support Engineer to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially an 18 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- 5+ Years of Production support and incident management experience in a Windows environment
- 3+ years experience providing administration, development and operational support for SSIS
- 3+ years IIS administration experience
- 2+ years MQ, Solace, TIBCO support experience.
- ITSM and ITIL experience in a production support environment.
- 2+ Years of CI/CD experience using Open Source tools like Github, Udeploy, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc.
- Responsibility includes continued system improvements to help reduce tech debt costs Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA. Candidates must be eligible for FTE conversion.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 348365
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Production Support Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348365
Posted Date: 12/4/2018