UX Architect - Round Rock, TX
Senior User Experience Architect
Ideally candidate starts by first or second week of January- if sooner, great!
Contract Length: Potential for FTE conversion if the right fit, but planned to be a long term contract at the very least.
Onsite initially, depending on how the candidate performs, potential for future remote flexibility
Why this role: A lot of freedom- growing and building their own portfolio. Long term career growth.
Any past experience working on SalesForce/UX development is ideal. Any enterprise experience, working with UX teams with developers.
NOT LOOKING FOR WEB DESIGNERS
You live to create intuitive digital experiences that are delightful and easy for people to use and you understand how to accomplish this for even the most complex products and applications.
You make the complex simple. You turn business requirements into user benefit across multiple devices types, platforms, and user states. You never sit still and are always pro-actively seeking new ways to improve the user experience.
The Services IT UX team is seeking a Senior User Experience Architect to join our multi-disciplinary UX team to design world-class user experiences for internal users, enabling them to manage enterprise projects and ultimately help customers. The Senior UX Architect is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
- Intake and understand complex business requirements and translate them into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UX Architect
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348559
Posted Date: 11/30/2018