Network Engineer - Round Rock, TX
This team is the Customer facing portion of the team adept at managing objections/questions from customer security officers, speak technically with customer network and SCCM administrators. They have fun, support each other, and deftly respond to custom business requests. For them the customer comes first!
Selling points of this position: Key point is the level of exposure across the Dell business this role has as well as the customer facing aspects. Daily job requirements will encompass project management skills, customer facing skills for project set up and troubleshooting. Networking experience is critical: VPN set up, VM set up, and networking troubleshooting skills are a must. Security experience is a bonus.
Must have skills
- Networking experience - 3-7 years
- Experience setting up VPN
- Experience setting up Virtual Machines (Hyper V mainly) VMWARE is a nice to have.
- Experience in network troubleshooting
Will be supporting Network and firewall administration, Microsoft SCCM administration, security administration
A strong candidate would have:
- Experience with both Network protocols and troubleshooting at each layer of Networking
- Experience in setting up and maintaining DHCP scope and VPN (IPSEC)
- Customer facing capabilities, Facilitation and Problem solving skills
- (Hyper V mainly) VMWARE is a nice to have.
- Security Experience a plus
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348585
Posted Date: 11/30/2018