Tableau Reporting - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Tableau Reporting Consultant in Painted Post, NY. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Scope of Position:
• This role will support Power BI and Tableau Services for all enterprise users.
• This role will also provide support in fulfilling Reporting Implementation requests from various divisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage the Power BI and Tableau information requests and training support.
• Work with Altiris team in enabling regular updates for both services
• Maintain KBs and other documentation related to support.
• Triage issues and initiate appropriate communication to the user community.
Education Requirements: BS degree preferred
Work Experience: 5-10 years of relevant work experience is required.
• Good communication skills
• Experience with development of visuals and dashboards/scorecards using Power BI
• Experience with Tableau Server and Admin activities
• Experience using Service Now for ticket routing
• Strong understanding of support requirements value to the IT support organizations as well as the users
• Process oriented / Process improvement skillset
• Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control
• Experience in Microsoft BI tools (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server), particularly V2016
• Familiarity with data warehousing concepts
• Experience with AWS
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Tableau Reporting
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348664
Posted Date: 12/4/2018