Salesforce Developer - Redwood City, CA
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for a 12-month contractual opportunity with one of our Top 100 clients in Redwood City, CA. The qualified candidate will interpret business and functional requirements into a strong design.
- Own the technical solution design end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting the solution (including providing applicable artifacts) based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Test and validate the solution in collaboration with the QA team; enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for system design.
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations teams to define, evaluate, prioritize, and improve CRM features and functionality.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve Salesforce integrations with internal systems; be proficient in advanced configuration and development.
- Support the team in what's required to move CRM projects forward and help the team innovate for creative and technical excellence.
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; Salesforce certified Admin and/or Developer
- 5+ years of experience managing projects; experience as an architect and/or developer on at least three large Salesforce implementations (hi-tech industry experience preferred)
- 5+ years of hands-on design and development experience with the Salesforce.com API and experience with hands-on APEX and Visualforce development.
- Understanding of SQL and enterprise integrations.
Preferred / Desired Qualifications
- 6+years of project management experience in CRM with Salesforce.com or similar.
- Completion of several Salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Ability to use critical thinking and logic skills to isolate and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Superior time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong ownership of quality in code, client/server communication, user experience/user interface.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management
Redwood City, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348669
Posted Date: 12/3/2018