Business Analyst - Financial Services - Saint Louis, MO
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has opening for a Business Analyst in St Louis, MO. While this is an 18 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
* 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
* 2+ years of experience working on Agile/Iterative project teams - writing user stories, facilitating requirements/discovery sessions, negotiating with users, creating presentations, analyzing and organizing large groups of requirements.
* Previous consulting experience with a professional services organization would be helpful including a high level of proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience with Check, ACH or Journal processing, or IBM BPM would be helpful
* The Senior Business Analyst, will support the forward movement of business initiatives by partnering with business teams, technology delivery teams and project management teams.
* The Senior Business Analyst will provide project and day to day activities for multiple business applications that are used to service a brokerage account. These applications include Service Request, Workflow, Image Access and Corporate Request.
Specific job responsibilities are included below.
Elicitation and documentation of user stories and business requirements across all stakeholder groups, including:
* Participating or leading process discovery sessions
* Documenting user stories
* Participating or leading Backlog Grooming sessions
* Developing and maintaining relationships with technology, sales channel representatives and operations team members
* Producing and presenting detailed PowerPoint presentations to communicate application changes
* Negotiating solutions that provide the highest business value
* Facilitating meetings with stakeholders
* Reviewing and approving user stories, business requirements documents, and functional system design documents
* Supporting User Acceptance Testing
* Additional documentation as needed including: help text, reporting requirements, spreadsheets, etc.
* Documenting, tracking and monitoring progress on key activities.
* Researching and resolving business application questions (Excellence First)
* Leading or participating in business calls to discuss the impact of production issues
* Coordinating the resolution of clean-up of production issues
* Providing off hours validation and post implementation support
* Facilitating or presenting system changes to sales channels and operations stakeholders
* Writing and executing test scripts, when needed
* Providing application demos
Saint Louis, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst - Financial Services
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348723
Posted Date: 12/3/2018