Desktop Support II (Macintosh/Windows) - Santa Clara, CA
Great Opportunity to join a thriving Tech Firm. Long term contract with a potential to convert to Full Time!
Must have experience with both Macintosh and Windows OS Support.
You will provide end to end support for Santa Clara Office. This is a Mid- Sr. level role. You will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will setup work area, conference room and perform data center activities. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
• Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
• Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for Laptops ( MAC and PC)
• Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
• Assist with onboarding of new users and Term Process
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses for the site
• Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
• Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be Proficient in MAC OS, as well as Windows, MS Office Suites, and Outlook Client.
• Basic Knowledge of LAN, WAN, Wifi, VPN, Printers.
• A Very Good understanding of the Conference Room, A/V tool to support remote office independently.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
Santa Clara, CA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Desktop Support II (Macintosh/Windows)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348730
Posted Date: 12/3/2018