Administrative Assistance - Canton, OH
Position : Administrative Assistance
Location : Canton, OH 44706
Duration : 1 year contract with possible extension
Rate : $15-$20/hr on W2
Invoicing/billing, paying bills, receiving calls to the front office.
Would prefer a candidate with ORACLE experience.
Prior 2+ years of experience required
The Administrator provides effective and responsive administrative/secretarial services to support business leaders in day-to-day business operations and activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
Support staff member in all related administrative tasks Produce correspondence, presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings
Handle highly confidential and sensitive information Provide calendar, meeting, and conference management
Coordinate travel arrangements
Process monthly corporate card and cash expenses
Support with general office administration, the global Group Staff Sr. Administrators
Support teams by training or supporting others on technology, tools, or systems used in their everyday working practices.
Support key projects/initiatives roll outs within assigned function May be asked to train administrator 1s as required In some functions, but not all:
o Inputs departmental invoices and helps manage budget inquires by working closely with the financial support manager.
o Assists with job candidate interview scheduling
o Enters temporary support request into My Resources or other generating system.
o Runs reports in excel, access, business objects and other data gathering programs
o Inputs and update data into Oracle databases
o Provides tactical support to a function or P&L by answering questions on support central sites and on various internal processes and e-tools
o Help keep organization charts up to date as directed
o Accurately maintan customer pricing files and complete contract data entry
o Create statistics, send out customer brochures or correspondence, or document leads o Generates, reviews and files pharmacy reports
- High school diploma, GED or local equivalent
- 2 years or more of administrative experience working in a corporate environment.
- Strong demonstrated writing skills, articulating complex ideas in an easy to understand manner.
- Demonstrated project management skills to plan and deliver on established tactical and strategic goals.
- Experience at an advanced level using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications as well as use of the internet and web applications (i.e. ability to draft correspondence and create PowerPoint presentations for leadership team); basic level of Excel application to create charts, diagrams and tables of data. 6. Strong working knowledge of local language (written and verbal).
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistance
Location: Canton, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348771
Posted Date: 12/3/2018