UFT Test Automation Engineer - Minneapolis, MN
UFT Test Automation Engineer with 5+ years of recent test automation experience. The ideal candidate will have 5 years or more working in a structured Software Development environment, with experience in creating/executing automated functional test cases. Strong VBScript skills, HP Quality Center, UFT12 or newer, SQL 2008 or newer, Oracle 11 or newer required. Recent experience in HP Business Process Testing, QA certifications, or HP certifications is a plus.
Candidates must enjoy the challenges of working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and proactively remove obstacles and take on new challenges. A strong aptitude for testing web product development, good communication, collaboration, and technical skill are essential.
• Must be able to design and execute automated scripts to validate functionality, interoperability, and data integrity within the IT testing guidelines.
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management regarding testing strategies, execution of test objectives, and testing progress.
• MUST be experienced in writing and maintaining a library of scripts for automated testing purposes using UFT and VB scripting.
• MUST have performed QA in environments using Agile/Waterfall methods as the basis of their SDLC.
• Works closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Developers to understand features and design and maintain robust comprehensive automation framework and test suite to verify functionality.
• Identify defects through systematic testing (following both technical specifications and business requirements).
• Participates throughout the test design and test creation process, analyzing features to point out weaknesses or inconsistencies.
• Shows initiative in gaining in-depth experience in areas of technology relevant to testing of company products.
• Works well in a team environment and alone.
• Demonstrates an ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
• Demonstrates an ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates strong communication skills, both in writing and orally.
• Assist in the expansion of the automation test platform
• Dynamically adapt to high priority tasks as assigned or requested.
• 5+ years of recent QTP/UFT automation experience
• 5+ years experience customizing and maintaining QTP/UFT automation scripts
• 3+ years experience in logical scripting.
• 3+ years experience using Quality Center
• 3+ years experience creating complex SQL queries.
• 1+ years experience customizing and maintaining Selenium/Java automation scripts
• Experience with testing .NET workflow, JAVA, or Mainframe applications, other automation tools is a plus.
• Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) or Object Oriented Design.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: UFT Test Automation Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348821
Posted Date: 12/4/2018