Logistics Analyst - Hanover, MD
The Provisioning/Supply Analyst sources and coordinates the purchase and receipt of products and services in support of the Engineering department.
§ Research and source products and services according to engineering project needs;
§ Coordinate with Engineering and Purchasing departments to obtain required products and services;
§ Compile, review, and maintain product data, price lists, reports, and records;
§ Review requisitions and product specifications for terminology and accuracy;
§ Inspect product/material and verify paperwork upon receipt of purchase orders;
§ Maintain records of various part and vendor data, depending on project requirements, for traceability and historical reference to support change of scope requests and obsolescence tracking;
§ Conduct parts and material data entry into multiple custom Logistics Management Information (LMI) databases and maintain databases with current specification and inventory information;
§ Conduct regular physical inventories/audits.
· High school diploma or equivalent;
· 0-2 years of experience in logistics, procurement, and/or supply support related jobs or activities;
· Ability to obtain security clearance.
· Proficient in MS Office applications and database management.
Demonstrated knowledge and skills with various LMI databases
· Demonstrated knowledge and effective use of supply support processes;
· Demonstrated knowledge of specific equipment and parts identification;
· Demonstrated knowledge of specification review and parts validation;
· Skilled in time management, oral comprehension, reading comprehension, speaking, written comprehension, information ordering, active listening, critical thinking, and deductive reasoning;
· Intermediate math, administration, and management skills;
· Ability to write business correspondence and interact with others in a professional manner.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Location: Hanover, MD
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 348854
Posted Date: 12/4/2018