Business Systems Consultant - Chandler, AZ
Business Systems Consultant
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer – role may sit in any of the following Bank’s main hub locations: Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte North Carolina, Minneapolis Minnesota, Des Moines Iowa, additional in Missouri, and Texas
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Provide consultation, coordination and support during engagement activities to ensure awareness and preparation (calendars, inquire as to readiness for review, self-identification of issues, appropriate review/approvals of issues/corrective actions) for review activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and tracking on the status of on-going review activities and issues/corrective actions identified as part of review activities.
- Maintain an inventory of issues/corrective actions along with current status and provide dashboards/reporting on status to leadership.
- Act as an internal consultant and is a single point of contact to provide monitoring, guidance, direction and clarification relating to SACM Governance to all levels of management
- Effectively collaborate with operational leaders in preparation for regulatory exam and supervisory matter engagements.
- Facilitate meetings with large audiences and ensure objectives are addressed, met and formally documented.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills to include demonstration of critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively interact with senior leadership.
- Provide regulatory exam and supervisory matter support for operational leaders to include preparation and organization for meetings, gathering critical documentation, facilitation of meetings and discussions with regulatory and business partners.
- Collaborate with partners (Asset Management, Configuration Management, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management, Operational Risk) as required during exam and supervisory matter engagement to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Provide guidance, credible challenge and feedback on written responses and documentation provided to regulators and exam partners.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of Asset and Configuration Management processes via review of line of business procedures, job aides, on line courses, job shadowing, etc.
- Operate in a rapidly changing environment and meet critical milestones and commitments under pressure.
- Ability to review documentation and conclude on its readiness for Bank’s Audit (all lines of defense).
- Ability to quickly understand and identify issues and their impact across lines of business, as well as within a company structure.
- Experience assessing control design and validating control effectiveness
- Experience communicating and presenting complex information to multiple levels of the organization including leadership.
- Ability to translate and summarize complex information into understandable, actionable information and recommendations.
- Experience collaborating and building successful relationships with business partners.
- Strong influencing, partnership and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to provide credible challenge as needed.
- Experience evaluating processes and procedures for potential risk as well as consulting with leaders and business units around recommendation/solution
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Systems Consultant
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348880
Posted Date: 12/4/2018