Test Engineer - Raymond, OH
- Seeking a technical associate to work in our Body Electronics HILS and Verification department.
- Working under the direction of senior members in the group, the candidate is expected to perform the following job responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of electrical systems and schematics, and a willingness to take ownership for the quality of test systems and test results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and setup of HILS test environments for various automotive body electronics systems. Create and manage validation plan and test results with HILS system measurements, and constantly seek ways to improve simulation and test quality.
- Reading electrical schematics and selecting/configuring appropriate HILS I/O.
- Performing some wiring harness fabrication, and assisting in the debugging of wiring harnesses.
- Analyzing design and/or requirements specifications and authoring test specifications to validate them.
- Authoring robust test scripts using dSPACE Test Automation Framework and dSPACE AutomationDesk software.
- Creating models in Matlab/Simulink to support HILS test and/or generate test stimulus data.
- Analyzing test results and troubleshooting/debugging HILS system using dSPACE ControlDesk software, Vector CAN, oscilloscope, etc.
- Managing libraries of test cases, models, and requirements across multiple variations of ECUs and vehicle platforms.
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge database of test systems, procedures, and best practices.
- A history of formal technical training is required, with the ideal candidate having a BSEE or related degree and a minimum of 3 years experience with control system modeling / simulation / testing and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate should be able to show clear evidence of capability based on this previous work experience.
- The candidate must have working knowledge of dSPACE hardware and software tools, especially as used for Hardware In the Loop Simulation verification testing.
- Must be proficient in logic-based control software simulation such as MATLAB/Simulink and must be able to use dSPACE ControlDesk instruments to trace signals through a Simulink model in order to debug the HILS system.
- An ideal candidate would be interested in expanding his capability and continue to grow throughout their career.
- Self-motivated, independent, team player with good communication skills. Ability to travel and work overtime are required.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Test Engineer
Location: Raymond, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348944
Posted Date: 1/10/2019