Senior BA - Digital - ,
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Business Systems Consultant to work onsite in San Francisco, CA
In this role, you will:
- Act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems solved through strategic eCommerce-based solutions (e.g., Intranet and Internet).
- Be responsible for producing business requirement artifacts – including Use Cases, Business and Message Rules, User Stories, Supplemental (Non-Functional) Specifications, and collaborate with User Experience Group for User Interface Design Specifications – for the large and complex projects.
- Be engaged throughout the whole project life-cycle, from Inception through post-Install Transition.
- Work directly with all levels through to senior management across the organization and be considered as a high-level expert.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Digital Customer Experience, Digital Product/Program Management, Digital Platforms or Digital Consulting
- 10+ years of consultative business analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience in Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- 5+ years of Agile Scrum
- Digital Experience with Trust and the Private Bank functionality
- Ability to manage multiple or large technology infrastructure functions with a focus on driving complex projects requiring participation of cross-functional groups
- Experienced project leader, with the ability to facilitate business requirements workshops and collaborate effectively across both business and technology partners
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Experience using Enterprise Architect, Jama, Requisite Pro, and JIRA/Rally
- Experience in Fraud Authentication and Security Domain
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of online authentication, authorization, fraud, or security
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior BA - Digital
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 348956
Posted Date: 12/5/2018