SharePoint Developer - Minneapolis, MN
This position is open to Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ and Minneapolis, MN!
Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- We are seeking an experienced SharePoint developer to help us take an existing SharePoint application and convert/move it to a .NET application on the Microsoft Azure Private Cloud platform within the company.
- Once application is converted, candidate will continue to maintain and enhance the newly-converted .NET application and the old SharePoint application will be decommissioned.
- Needed skills include SharePoint Development, .NET Development, MVC, SQL Server Development, SSIS, SSRS.
- Desirable skills include Azure Development, Tableau, AutoSys.
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349136
Posted Date: 12/5/2018