Marketing Finance Data Analyst - Mountain View, CA
Marketing Finance Data Analyst
We are currently seeking a seasoned Data Analyst experience for a 12-month opportunity with our client in Mountain View, CA. As an Analyst on our client’s Marketing Finance team, you’ll partner closely with other team members to create data insights on marketing activities. You’ll be asked to frame business problems and find solutions that will use your ability to identify relevant data sources; drive innovative analyses that uncover rich insights; and tell stories that motivate people to think and act in ways that have a material impact the business. You will leverage data from traditional primary market research, syndicated data sources, and big data assets to deliver holistic insights that would only be evident through this integrated data perspective. Not only will the job require owning and managing the data but more importantly it requires ensuring the usability of the data and maximizing its potential impact. To accomplish the above, you’ll need to partner closely with many different teams, so cross group collaboration, excellent communication, and a drive for impact are imperative.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in data analytics or marketing measurement, managing and analyzing data (e.g., primary market research data, secondary publicly available data, big data). Strong business acumen, data analysis, analytical / modeling and communication skills
- Organized, driven, and motivated self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience in analytic environments, for both structured and unstructured data (e.g., SQL, Hadoop, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Exceptional attention to detail, and ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Understanding of survey data.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible to stakeholders with varying levels of data capability.
- Knowledge of Financial Systems (e.g., Hyperion) a plus
- Engage in ad-hoc analyses to understand business performance and forward looking risks and opportunities
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Finance Data Analyst
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349223
Posted Date: 12/6/2018