Administrative Assistant - Maple Grove, MN
Primary focus is providing complex administrative support for individuals and/or department. Works under limited supervision with general instructions given on new assignments.
1. Performs general administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail. Viewed as key functional resource
2. Serves as a point of contact for customers. Contacts are frequent within and outside own organization and involve obtaining or providing information on matters of moderate importance to the organization and may be of a sensitive nature.
3. Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up.
4. Has a working knowledge of financial duties; opens and tracks POs, documents and resolves disputes; manages approvals and line item entries.
5. Is able to quickly learn internal systems and helps to manage processes for the department within these systems.
6. Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines. May gather and prepare data in preparation of upcoming projects; identifies future needs to complete projects.
7. Makes decisions using independent judgment under only general guidelines.
8. Translates thoughts into documents (letters/memos/presentations, etc.) using existing material; ensures document is logical and complete as well as accurate in grammar and spelling; makes suggestions for improvements in existing communications.
9. Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner; provides guidance to peers as necessary regarding proprietary information. Confidential information typically consists of company/division sensitive information (i.e. new product technology)
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
High School or equivalent and 3 years of related experience
Experience booking travel
Additional Job Specific Requirements:
Very proficient using PowerPoint; meeting planning skills are a plus
General CommentsApproximately 30-40 hours per week.-Must have experience booking travel -Individual must be very driven and focused!
Maple Grove, MN
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349290
Posted Date: 12/6/2018