Financial Analyst - Denver, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a financial analyst to work onsite in Denver, CO. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
The position is a finance/marketing role with a Pricing focus for Network, Managed Hosting, dedicated cloud and Colocation product suites. Responsibilities include the data gathering, analysis, teaming, development and implementation of price points and pricing strategies and overall general knowledge of telecommunications contracts is required.
• Position will require understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
• Position will requires overall marketing understanding, development, and the application of the pricing
• Position will provide daily interaction, communication and direction to marketing, special pricing, sales and process/project objectives.
• Position will require the ability to make sense of complex data and translate that data into meaningful analysis as well as the ability to report, interpret, and summarize results.
• Position will require the ability to research (or direct research) of customer behavior, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
• Position will require the ability to maintain, and update pricing information in a timely manner.
• Position will be working with, negotiating with and providing reporting and feedback to Director, VP, SVP and EVP partners in Strategic Pricing, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Business Sales and Finance.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing or related discipline field
• Two or more years Finance, Marketing and/or Telecommunications experience
• Expertise in Business Management and Finance disciplines necessary
• Experience in the Cloud, Colocation or Managed Hosting industry and products
• Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills
• Project Management skills
• Ability to manage financial models and develop business cases
• Pricing or offer development experience
• Experience working with executive management
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349368
Posted Date: 12/10/2018