Systems Engineer - Risk Security and Regulatory Compliance - Phoenix, AZ
Systems Engineer – Risk Security and Regulatory Compliance
(Advantage # 349390)
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Phoenix, AZ
- 10+ years in a technical role in an ITIL environment, production support, managing projects, tasks, priorities and schedules.
- Experience with Audit, Security, Compliance and Regulatory frameworks especially for large Data Lake environments
- Strong Quantitative and Qualitative analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and build relationships with a variety of contacts throughout EIT and ECIO technology including mid-level managers and senior technology partners.
- Delivered on automated patching report across large number of asset class to ensure awareness and sustainability
- Highly motivated self-starter who solves problems with a business-centric view
- Strong knowledge and use of development, methodologies, standards and procedures
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Operational sustainment and reduce risks in the eco system by aggressively pursuing safety and soundness type of actions not limited to vulnerability, patching, end of life and resiliency
- Manage and coordinate all Data Lake vulnerability events.
- Produce service metrics to showcase sustainability and compliance for all TREX activities.
- Adherence to corporate standards, including Audit, Compliance, Security and risk Management.
As a Safety and soundness resource for the Data Lake, this resource will be responsible for the full end-to-end operational management of the Data Lake platform in terms of Vulnerability & patch management, TREX activities, and end of life solutions. This resource will be a key decision making role to ensure the Data Lake is in compliance with the EIT policies and coordinate activities through development platform and ETI teams as required.
The incumbent will work within a small tactical squad of engineers in the Bank’s Platform and Application support team partnering with development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. This resource will provide solutions for process, tooling and implementation improvements. The primary responsibility will be to manage operational risk in the environment and make sure we are meeting regulatory obligations.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineer - Risk Security and Regulatory Compliance
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349390
Posted Date: 12/7/2018