Instructional Designer - Center Line, MI
- Produce instructor guides and participant materials for new courses (participants include agents and team leads)
- Write easy-to-understand user documentation for the knowledge base
- Through interviews and observations, determine the most efficient process/method for performing tasks and functions associated with work duties
- Document use of systems and other resources necessary for performing job tasks
- Improve individual and group performance of agents by analyzing and developing instructional solutions including process documentation, work instructions, classroom training, elearning, job aids and knowledge articles.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Produce instructor guides and participant materials to support instruction. Use instructor guide standards that facilitate solid delivery of instruction. Instructor evaluation and sample instructor guide attached for reference.
- Analyze, design and produce solutions that help our agents meet and exceed performance requirements and business goals using instructional design methodology such as ADDIE/SAM/Other.
- Identify opportunities to improve agent performance through training and knowledge; make recommendations based on findings. This will involve participating in calibrations and listening to live calls, shadowing agents, reviewing metrics and trends.
- Lead training efforts and produce strategies to impact behavioral change, based on documented performance requirements or other metrics.
- Build documentation for knowledge management system
- Create evaluation strategies (3 levels) for all learning solutions
- Develop project plans that include review checkpoints for content approval. Solicit feedback from internal team relative to instructional standards and process documentation. Facilitate review meetings following pilots to determine needed changes to content.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience to include: Instructional Design, Web-Based, eLearning, ADDIE, SAM, Process, Improvement, SME
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license and clean driving record required
- Will be required to travel Domestically and Internationally (10%-20%) to include Canada
Center Line, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Instructional Designer
Location: Center Line, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349443
Posted Date: 1/10/2019