Business/Data Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Our Fortune 100 Financial Services client has an opportunity for a Business Consultant/Data Analyst to work on projects that promote and protect the company culture and brand. This position affords the opportunity to work on exciting, highly visible projects and utilize your analytical skills to their fullest potential!
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
The role is located in the heart of the business district in uptown Charlotte, NC and is initially a 9 month assignment with potential to extend to 24 months!
Check out an overview of the position and the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
This position will participate in projects / work streams delivering data to support strategic risk, regulatory, and internal business initiatives, primarily focusing on loan and leasing data.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in key initiatives to improve the company’s data environment and perform a variety of tasks including developing data requirements and performing data profiling, mapping, validation, and remediation. The individual will have the opportunity to interact with business and technology partners and will provide a strategic perspective and understanding of the businesses/products behind the data.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Partnering with the data consumers and developing business requirements
• Individual may lead small initiatives and provide direction to others
• Working with data providers to source data and perform data profiling and mapping
• Creating data mapping documents to fulfil consumers requirements
• Investigating and remediating data issues
The ideal candidate should have and/or be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 2+ of leading system implementations and cross functional work groups
• 5+ years of experience perform data proofing and mapping
• 5+ years of developing business requirements
• 2+ years of SQL experience
• Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner and lead working sessions
• Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
• Clear understanding of data warehousing principles, dimensional data and data modeling
• Preferably experience with Oracle Financial Services Data Foundation (FSDF) implementation
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 349472
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business/Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349472
Posted Date: 12/10/2018