Project Management Analyst - Allen Park, MI
- Develop pre-PS high level timing proposals for milestone placement working with Product Planning and GPDS for MR Milestone, using the GPDS “VPP Toolkit”.
- Initial VPPs are setup in GI by the GI Lead Timing Analyst and transferred to the Program TMA: refine the draft VPP in the Global Integrator VPP module to support MR / PS Milestones.
- On programs with multiple top-hats engage Design Studio pre-PS to confirm strategy for surface releases and manufacturing for Launch cadence.
- Develop detailed supporting plans / swim lanes on critical work streams in the Global Integrator VPP module
- Finalize VPP in the Global Integrator VPP module to support PSC Milestone.
- Continue to monitor and maintain status of the VPP in the Global Integrator VPP module.
- Track and elevate critical timing issues when/where appropriate. Program Timing Support
- Prepare Program Timing slide for Milestone Papers and prepare a detailed GI draft VPP that supports the Timing slide
- Develop critical timing studies, presentations, countermeasure recovery plans, and timing risk assessments in support of Program based on GPDS knowledge and principles
- Create Key Dates List for Functions and Suppliers using using the Global Integrator report modules
- Create 90 Day LookAhead Timing Report using information from the VPP and detail Workplans from Engineering, Purchasing, Finance, Vehicle Engineering and other Functions; highlight timing issues, risk analysis and disconnects and present the report at the weekly Program Steering Team meeting. Develop and maintain Nameplate stack chart showing milestones and major key events using the Global Integrator report modules
- Share lessons learned with the Core Program Management Group and the Work Planning Forum using the Global Integrator Lessons Learned report module
- Participate in process improvements and 'new' process development as requested.
- Skills Required:
- Plan is established to ensure PMA is skilled in MS Office Suite applications, MS Project, and OEM Internet.
- Will be evaluated on their demonstrated proficiency in the following attributes: Interpersonal Skills Assertiveness Leadership Self-Motivation Diplomacy
- Maturity Integrity
Possess minimal functional PMA experience.
Bachelor's degree recommended in associated field
Allen Park, MI
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Management Analyst
Location: Allen Park, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349528
Posted Date: 12/10/2018