Provisioning Technician - Phoenix, AZ
• Analyzes and develops solution for failures and outages and coordinates the repair efforts of networking
• Performs both internal and external escalations on all hardware and software failures and all data related outages.
• Maintains and supports IP infrastructure. Update all systems and databases with careful attention to detail.
• Maintains a commitment to safe practices and holds others equally accountable.
• Processes new activations, disconnects, coordinate and perform lower complexity migrations with some oversight.
• Remains current on the latest data network technology through completion of required/recommended training and reading material.
• Operate in multiple systems and databases as required.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with customers in a professional manner.
• Fundamental knowledge of OSI model, working knowledge of IP
• Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
• Fundamental knowledge of Routing Protocols and Hardware Platforms to include BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, IP Routing, Cisco
• Layer 2 and 3 Hardware and Software plus Cisco IOS, ATM, Frame-Relay and Juniper
• Layer 2 and 3 Hardware and Software plus Juno OS, DNS, Radius, UNIX
• Exposure to Network Design (LAN, WAN and ISP) and Troubleshooting
• Fundamental knowledge of all Ethernet Topologies.
• Associates Degree, or up to 2 years of relevant job experience.
• Relevant job experience is described as:
o Job experience in similar industry
o Job experience with similar essential duties Physical Requirements:
o Office - Sits 5 to 7 hours per day; Bend, reach, stoop and crouch; lift 10 lbs.
• Field of Study: Telecommunications, or other relative field
• CCNA Certification
• Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Provisioning Technician
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349536
Posted Date: 12/11/2018