IP & Systems Engineer - Broomfield, CO
IP & Systems Engineer
We are currently seeking a seasoned IP and Systems Engineer for a 12-month contractual opportunity with our client in Broomfield, CO. The qualified candidate must have a foundational understanding of IP Network functions such as MPLS, Internet, Ethernet, and Managed Services. Perform tasks associated with the maintenance, implementation, troubleshooting, and change of company IP network services. He/she must have an understanding of telecommunications, in order to work services activations by handling Service Provider side and Enterprise CPEs. Ability to communicate with customers effectively to troubleshoot issues, ability to work with other teams (e.g. Security, Applications).
- Oversees engineering activities of information systems.
- Plans, designs, develops, evaluates, tests, and integrates systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Work with the activation team on migrating customers sites from one architecture to another, these circuit migrations involve using existing routers in production or using new routers, must be comfortable with disaster recovery procedures, such as reload original configurations and password recovery.
- 4-6 years of relevant job experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, or equivalent Education, and relevant work experience
- Field of Study: Engineering or related field (Telecom, Network, IT)
- CCNA/CCNP and/or JNCIP preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Knowledge of Routing Protocol
- Network Design (LAN technologies, WAN technologies and ISP/Hosting technologies
- Knowledge of Ethernet Topologies
- SD-WAN experience is highly desirable
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IP & Systems Engineer
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349560
Posted Date: 12/27/2018