Sr. Business Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position Wells Fargo for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff..
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Experience with projects involving web-services use in multi-tier, distributed application environments, middleware application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic or similar), large Java/XML applications, running on Unix servers in multiple nodes. Experience with projects implementing large Oracle databases, DB2, ETL tools (Ab-Initio), complex MQ clusters, and multi-node job and file transmission schedules.
- Strong leadership and team building experience, applying analytical and organizational skills to facilitate technical solutions to business needs, driving timely resolution of technical and non-technical project issues.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), negotiation and customer-relations skills, to not only lead internal technical teams but work with and influence many other partner teams, central PM-Office, and their management.
- Experience in complex project planning and scheduling using MS-Project, Project-Server or similar.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, in multiple releases, in different phases of development.
- Experience in tracking all project financials. Experience with advanced project methodologies applied to middleware Systems Development Life-Cycle.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 349597
Posted Date: 12/10/2018